Cyber System is looking for an impeccable and dedicated Customer Services Representative, for making reservation and dispatching. An experienced resource, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls & record significant information.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs other information.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and important issues keys, record sheets, and credentials.
- Dispatching executive vehicles and direct activities for conveyance of passengers.
- Dealing with international Clients and Affiliates.
- Establish service or delivery routes.
- Record time of departure, destination, cargo, and expected time of return.
Education: Must have Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 01 to 02 years of transport reservation and dispatching particularly in USA
- Experience of International Calling ( Inbound & Outbound)
- Strong internet, Microsoft word, excel and outlook skills
- Ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, preferably with USA
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Paid Leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Sports and Entertainment
- Employee of the Month Reward
- Annual Appraisal
- Commissions and Bonuses