The role of the District Coordinator is to support provincial coordinator is quality and timely execution of project at district level. He / she will mainly lead the activities is assigned district and maintain coordination with the key line departments. S/he will be assisting delivery teams in district level activities and data collection/progress tracking for various interventions
Break these down into key headings depending on the role, such as:
- Planning, implementation and management of the project activities
- Liaison with the District and provincial Government to run the project activities
- Facilitate processes of data Compilation, Analysis and Sharing of Report
- Facilitate project orientation sessions with key stakeholders i.e. CSOs and Local government authorities.
- Developing linkages and close coordination with different departments like Local Government, including Department of Health, Social Welfare Department and District Government.
- Close coordination and liaise with Provincial Coordinator for project related progress, bottle necks and conduct trouble shooting under his/her guidance.
- Closely engage with Media Team and Theme leads to capture innovate and impactful stories that can be highlighted within country and abroad. ( is it part of the role)
- Capture periodic progress of entire programme in creative forms like brochures, booklets, newsletters and specific reports in close collaboration with Media and Specialists teams. ( is it part of the role)
- Support and innovate where required to ensure grants and reporting mechanism is aptly capturing the information for partners and donors. ( is it part of the role)
- Coordinate with provincial offices and finance teams that donor and partner compliance is ensured in porgramme delivery, transactions and reporting.
- To ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the CHS, Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Capacity Building:
- Work as a mentor and build the capacity of MAP in institutionalizing MEAL system.
- Conduct training and awareness raising activities for operations and implementation staff at country office and field level regarding MEAL priorities and quality standards.