We are looking for Social Media Manager to start immediately. Must have impeccable written and spoken English. Must be driven, enthusiastic with excellent English. All training will be provided, but you must bring an excellent attitude and willingness to learn and better yourself. Please apply now, we are actively recruiting.
The candidate will be managing the social media platforms of the company, getting content to post through the existing design team, giving feedback on the creative content, getting posts prepared on the lines of the current trends, answering and aligning the customer's queries to the relevant departments.
- Evaluate the outcome of online campaigns through real-time metrics and relevant tools.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Implement new SEO and social media trends in the organization's existing digital activities for continuous improvement.
- Thorough knowledge of social media indicators like clicks, profile visits, likes, reach, etc.
- Proficient in collaborating with relevant professionals to develop successful social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of metrics like referral, organic, and social traffic, along with an understanding of SEO parameters.
- Adept in publishing social media captions, articles, blogs, and other online resources.
- Possessing remarkable potential in showcasing ideas through formal and informal modes.
- Adept at understanding market trends, consumer requirements, and company capabilities to plan customer-centric online campaigns.
Job Type: Full-time
Requirement: Minimum Graduation degree in Business and IT
Excellent English communication skills
Salary: From 25,000 - 50,000 per month