WADIC is looking for a Senior FrontEnd Developer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC
Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
About the job:
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. Understanding of architecture and design of front end applications using Angular 8/9 for presentation layer and WebApi using Java 11 with minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Communicate with different teams, stake holders and define the design of the application Understanding the business requirements, solve complex problems and translating them to solution.
- Applies knowledge of business domains, vendor product space, and IT architecture principles
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Understand and implement coding best practices to deliver a high quality code.
- Understand and implement secure coding practices related to internet facing applications.
- Understanding of AWS services and hosting of application on AWS.
- Works with portfolio stakeholders, particularly the Enterprise Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
- Strong product sense and design intuition, and experience working closely with product designers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have experience in Angular, Advance JS, React JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Familiarity with one or more automation testing framework
- A solid grasp of CSS fundamentals and an eye for good UI design.
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have 3+ Years of experience.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS (Native, Bootstrap, TailwindCSS)
- Preferably experience in API Calls (Rest, GraphQL, Fetch/Axois